The Daydream Necklace
There is something so lush and perfect about a chain that catches the light in a soft and beautiful way. I have daydreamed about this necklace for years and I hope you'll fall in love with yours for the next 100.
- 14kt yellow gold chain - bar link style
- Width: 1mm
- Size: 16in and 18in
- Markings: 585
Domestic Shipping (within Australia)
All domestic orders within Australia will be sent Express via Australia Post (tracked and insured) at no extra cost.
All international orders will be sent Standard Shipping via Australia Post (tracked and insured) at no extra cost. If you require a signature on delivery it is an extra $5.50 and this can be selected at checkout.
Express Shipping (tracked and insured) is an extra $25 AUD and this option can be selected at checkout. Express parcels will require a signature upon delivery, this option cannot be removed from the express service.
Please be aware that we do not control the speed of delivery once your parcel has shipped.
There are unfortunate delays due to COVID-19 (international and domestic), please keep this in mind as you place your order.
Taxes, customs and duty
You may incur tax, customs or duty charges upon the delivery of your parcel. As the recipient you are responsible for these charges which are in no way controlled by Fated Threads.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
If a jewel arrives and it has been grossly misrepresented, please contact us within 7 days of the confirmed delivery date. Once we have confirmed that you are eligible for a return, please follow these steps:
- Package the jewel with all original packaging and send it back to us, boxed, within 10 days of the delivery date.
- Packages must be sent back using the same shipping method (standard/express, tracked and insured) and shipping costs are to be covered by the buyer.
- Any items deemed eligible for a return must be returned in the original condition. Nothing should be changed or altered in any way.
All of our pieces are either antique, vintage or pre-loved jewellery and will have signs of wear commensurate with age. When choosing a jewel to purchase please inspect all photos carefully and feel free to ask any questions prior to your purchase. We always carefully inspect and describe our jewels as accurately as possible to the best of our knowledge.
A note on gold colour*
As typical with antique and vintage pieces, the gold karat (9kt, 14kt, 18kt, etc) may not appear the same way as modern gold does. Oftentimes these pieces will sway a little rosier in tone. This is a trait of older jewels that we have come to love. We will always, to the best of our knowledge, describe the gold tone in all of our listings, please take note of this when placing your order.
You are always welcome to get in touch to request more photos/video of whichever piece you have your eye on.
Returns will not be accepted if the gold tone is not as you expected.
Please keep the following in mind when shopping with us:
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect choice. Please carefully inspect the provided photos and read listing description before placing your order(s). If you require more photos/videos feel free to reach out, we are more than happy to provide these to you.
- Photographs are taken with a macro lens and as such may appear larger than they are in real life, please refer to the listing description to gauge the actual size.
- If an item was purchased on sale (including store wide discounts/coupons)—it is deemed as final sale and not eligible for a return or refund.
- If a piece was altered in anyway (e.g. resizing, engravings etc), this makes your order a final sale and is not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
- Items purchased on layaway are eligible for an exchange or store credit only (no refunds).
We are happy to offer you the option of layaway on full-priced orders over $300 AUD and the terms are as follows:
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your item
- The remaining balance may be made at your pace (fortnightly/monthly) up to 90 days. Should you need more time don't hesitate to get in touch.
- The item will be shipped to the buyer after ALL payments have been made.
- All payments are non-refundable but may be applied as store credit should the layaway fall through or due to change of mind
- Layaway sales are deemed as final sale
- If after 90 days and the layaway has not been fully paid, your payments will be converted to store credit and the item will be re-listed. You may apply this store credit to future purchases
- No discounts on layaway items and plans
- Layaway is not available for items on sale (including sales on Instagram)
- Afterpay is NOT AVAILABLE to be used on layaway payments - these must be paid in full each time.
If you would like to initiate a layaway plan please email us at email@example.com or contact us using the contact form.